- Marine Crane load test KSA
- Lifting Equipment Inspection and Certification KSA
- Water bag load test KSA
- Marine Crane load test Saudi Arabia
- Lifting Equipment Inspection and Certification Saudi Arabia
- Water bag load test Saudi Arabia
- Marine Crane load test Bahrain
- Lifting Equipment Inspection and Certification Bahrain
- Water bag load test Bahrain
Inspection and Certification of Marine Crane Load Testing/Lifting Equipment:
EIWAA Marine is a renowned independent inspection company offering load testing, lifting equipment inspections, and certification of offshore and onshore assets. We do provide work equipment inspection and certification, onshore/offshore crane inspection, lifting accessories inspection and lifting gear inspection etc.
The structural integrity of lifting accessories and equipment, such as on- and offshore cranes, gantries, and gangways, is inspected as part of load testing. Third Party Equipment Inspection Services and Accessories Covers Codes/Standards of BS EN, API and as well as Local Regulations of Conformity Assessments _ISO/IEC 17020 inspection requirements for the Third Party Inspection Bodies. EIWAA is able to offer its Clients a refined and cost-effective service because it is a significant marine/offshore inspection and marine load testing company.
The marine crane inspections and heavy equipment inspections are carried out by qualified and Certified Engineers. Our annual/thorough examination, periodic examination, shaking test, and major inspections of offshore cranes were included in our offshore crane load testing.
Using a water bag, spreader bar, and load cell, a fast description of marine load testing and lifting inspection services in the marine industry is as follows:
Other lifting machinery and the crane load test Water bags, Water weights, Digital Dynamometer load cells, shackles, and spreader beams are used for inspection in cargo ships, cargo vessels, marine tankers, and marine tugs, among other things.
Equipment for lifting and testing water bag weights for SWL checking the deck crane, the hoist, the platforms, the skips, etc.
Third Party equipment Inspection Services and a load test for deck elevators by using a dynamometer load cell and water bags, inspect and certify.
STS crane and other heavy equipment in ships, tankers, and rigs are proof load tested and certified using load cells and water weights.
Cranes and lifting gear are tested for heavy lifting and weights using water weights, calibrated dynamometer load cell, and spreader beams.
Sausage water bags, water bag pillages, and lower capacity water bags were used in marine gangway and walkway load testing.
Marine and offshore heavy equipment is subject to static and dynamic load testing, lifting inspection, and approval procedures by using water weight, water bags, spreader bars, lifting accessories, lifting appliances, and calibrated load weighing equipment and dynamometer load cells.
Inspection and certification of heavy equipment by using water weights or bags of water.
For crane inspection and marine survey, water weight test bags and dynamometer load cells are used.
Provide quick delivery marine supply services by filling water bags and water weights in compliance with the estimated time of arrival (ETA) of the vessel/fleets and the voyage schedule.
Offer prompt delivery ETA of naval ships according to the voyage timeline, voyage positions/ship positions in marine ports, offshore, and anchorages.
Inspection Surveys for marine safety during port inspections and ship sailing.
Heavy lifting inspection of the pad eyes on runway beams for marine equipment. NDT survey, such as MPI, DP, and Eddy Current testing.
For major ship repair and maintenance firms, ship chandlers and repair services, offshore marine contractors, ship repair companies, etc., we provide marine heavy lifting inspection and certification services.
The following are features of heavy lifting water bag and lifting tools in marine inspection services:
Water Bag Drop Test Certified
Certified water bags come from IACS members like DNV, BV, ABS, etc.
Water bag was calibrated using a water bag test facility.
EIWAA Gulf rocks Inspection company offers ship inspection services, maritime inspection and testing services, marine survey, and inspections, among other things. Deck crane inspections, Derrick crane inspections, crane davit inspections, marine knuckle boom crane inspections, and marine jib crane inspections are all provided by Offshore Equipment Inspection Services, along with certifications from LOLER Approved Inspection Engineers.
EIWAA Gulf Rocks Marine Rigging plans are,
- Identifying the needs for site inspection and maintenance of equipment.
- Preparing the inspection procedure for deck crane and Fork lift.
- Identification of machinery according to risk assessment
- Checklists for lifting certifications and/or crane inspections
- Calculations for a deck crane load chart or an offshore crane load chart.
- Critical lifting plan preparations, often known as marine lifting plans.
- Inspection of the crane boom angle indicator
- improved rigging and crane operations
- Procedures for planning and carrying out ship crane operations
- Signaling and rigging for the marine environment
- Deck lifting operations safety preparations
- Deck crane safety devices and deck crane maintenance checks are inspected for marine safety.
- If necessary, a marine crane's rocking test.
- Deck Crane SWL Testing by using Water Bag and Load Cell Layouts
- Load Testing and certification of fork lift
- Certification of Fork lift proof load and lifting leg
- Deck crane and lifting machineries SWL certification inspection reports for marine and offshore equipment.
- Reports on crane inspection include details about the manufacturer, periodic inspection information, and SWL testing Crane's specifics, Proof load testing, certification, and equipment renewal for lifting are all examples of this.
- Personalized Periodic Inspection Reminder Program (PIRP) to remind equipment periodic inspections one month in advance.
We can carry out the necessary lifting gear inspections to maintain your LOLER compliance since we understand how important compliance is. In the categories of lifting inspection and loose gear/LLG inspections, EIWAA is an audited inspection body. For performing pad eye load testing in maritime and offshore inspection, the Saudi Arabian division has specialized/tailor-made equipment with limited access. Pad eye load testing in Saudi Arabia offers pre-and post-NDT inspection of pad eyes, safe working load testing of pad eyes, Lifting leg pull off test, proof load testing of pad eyes, and more. Inspection and certification of lifting tackles include Shackle, Slings, Wire ropes, Wire ropes for mooring, Lever hoist lifting tools, chain blocks, webbing slings, round slings, lashing hooks, anchors bolts, lifting brackets, and other fasteners are all inspected during lifting.
Inspection and certification of marine lifting also include lifting inspection and certification of spreader bars and lifting beams. Lashing Hooks, lifting brackets, lifting clamps, anchor points, and lifting pad eyes are all subject to load testing, inspection, and certification. In the maritime industry, lifting appliances inspection service like 500 ton capacity portable pad eye testing equipment is used to inspect and certify lifting pad eyes of marine equipment in ships, boats, barges, and rigs.
Marine lifting appliances Inspection and Certification Includes,
- lifting certification and inspection of offshore containers and basket according to DNV 2.7-1.
- Billy pough certification and inspection, as well as staff transfer basket certification.
- Inspection and certification of an anchor windlass.
Marine Safety Inspection and Certification are,
- MFL Inspection and Certification for Wire Rope
- NDT Inspection and Certification for Crane Wire Rope
- Wire rope destructive testing
- Testing the proof loads for floating and hook blocks
- Spooling and despooling of wire ropes using spooling winches with adequate back tensions for Deck crane and Winches are examples of marine technical support.
- Removal and installation of crane wire rope using a spooling winch and high pressure lubricant
- wire ropes being re-socketed
- cleaning of wire ropes during installing wire rope cranes.
- Services for renting solid steel test weights
- Services for renting water bags
- Rental services for load cells
- Services for renting spreader bars
- Services for renting spooling winches
Why select Gulf Rocks Inspection Company?
With facilities in Saudi Arabia, Major Lifting Inspection Company has major port access throughout the Saudi Arabia area. possesses a large number of load cells, spreader bars, water weights, sausage bags, and water bags of various capacities. According to the LOLER, PUWER, BS EN, API RP and based on authorized crane inspection procedures, marine equipment inspection services and/or marine safety inspection are provided 24 hours a day.
- Reminder software for crane calibration and inspection.
- Rope access and NDT technical support.