Tank Cleaning and Inspection
EIWAA Rope Access Services for storage tank cleaning, repair and Inspection Services offered are offshore and onshore tank cleaning & tank refurbishment works etc. Our IRATA Certified Rope Access Technicians completes the tank cleaning and maintenance job professionally in accordance with all the local, environmental, health and safety regulations.
Our Major Tank Cleaning and Inspection scopes are,
- Onshore and offshore tank cleaning services for marine vessels and ships.
- Cleaning and Maintenance of oil storage tanks and Vessels
- Chemical Washing and High Pressure Washing and steam washing for cargo and fuel tanks.
- Cargo hold HP Washing and Cleaning
- Oil Storage tank Cleaning while product changing
- Sludge Removal and Cleaning of tanks
- High Pressure Water jet cleaning
- Rope Access Blasting
- Removal of sludge and mud
- Removal of catalyst
- Removal of maintenance waste
- Hazardous material contamination
- Chemical cleaning
Rope Access Online Tank Inspection:
Large quantities of useful but possibly dangerous substances are frequently found in storage tanks. The management of storage tanks’ integrity relies heavily on inspection. Information about the condition of the tank will be provided as part of the inspection. Opening storage tanks for internal inspection is a time-consuming and challenging task; not only will the tank be unavailable during the internal inspection, but entry must first be made possible by emptying and cleaning the tank.
Online Tank Inspection Service Includes,
- Shell Plate Evaluation
- Corrosion Survey
- Tank shell thickness evaluation
- Roof Plate thickness evaluation
- Rope Access Eddy current Inspection
- Rope Access Welding Integrity Inspection
- Curb angle integrity
- Wind Girder Evaluation
- Leak Detection
- Roof Survey
- Weld Integrity Inspection
- Painting Inspection
- Rope Access DFT Evaluation
- Insulation survey
Specialized Rope Access service offered by EIWAA, is storage tank integrity inspection. We offer a very wide variety of methods and services for inspecting above- or below-ground storage tanks. We have a large number of technicians who are EEMUA 159 / API 653 qualified &IRATA Certified.